Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4716 S 14th St
Abilene, TX 79605Phone+1 325-232-8668Fax+1 325-701-9970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Jackson, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Abilene, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Colorado, and Wyoming. He is affiliated with Hendrick Health System and Hamilton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine (Tulsa)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- WY State Medical License 1982 - 2010
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012