Kent Duffy, MD
Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery. Assistant Attending Neurological Surgeon, NewYork-Presbyterian
- 244 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604
Phone: (914) 948-6688
Fax: (914) 686-5478
Dr. Duffy's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Duffy's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Duffy's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Duffy's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Duffy's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Activation-induced B cell fates are selected by intracellular stochastic competition. Duffy, K. R., Wellard, C. J., Markham, J. F., Zhou, J. H., Holmberg, R., Hawkins, E. D., Hasbold, J., Dowling, M. R., Hodgkin, P. D.; Science. 2012 Jan 20.
- A minimum of two distinct heritable factors are required to explain correlation structures in proliferating lymphocytes. Markham, J. F., Wellard, C. J., Hawkins, E. D., Duffy, K. R., Hodgkin, P. D.; J R Soc Interface. 2010 Jul 6.
- On the impact of correlation between collaterally consanguineous cells on lymphocyte population dynamics. Duffy, K. R., Subramanian, V. G.; J Math Biol. 2009 Aug 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Duffy's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Kent Duffy, Dr. Kent Duffy, MD, Dr. K Duffy
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Duffy's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, NY)
- Richard Radna, MD
- Kevin Gibbons, MD
- Valmore Pelletier, MD
- Theodore Schwartz, MD
- Jeffrey Epstein, MD
- Deborah Benzil, MD
- Gregory Castiglia, MD
- Pieter Keuskamp, MD
- Irwin Perlmutter, MD
- Gabriel Aguilar, MD