Are you Dr. Kelley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 N Childrens Plz # 29
Chicago, IL 60614Phone(773) 883-6158Fax(773) 868-8904
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kent Kelley, MD is a Child Neurologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with NorthShore University Health System, Glenbrook Hospital, and Highland Park Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Child Neurology, 1994 - 1996
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1994
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsMutations in KCNT1 cause a spectrum of focal epilepsiesRikke S. Møller, Sarah E. Heron, Line H.G. Larsen, Chiao Xin Lim, Michael G. Ricos, Marta A. Bayly, Marjan J. A. van Kempen, Sylvia Klinkenberg, Ian Andrews, Kent Kell...> ;Epilepsia. 2015 Sep 1
- 1 citationsA 9-month-old boy with right-hand preference.Kathleen Kastner, Lauren Rust, Kent Kelley, Michael E. Msall, Joseph R. Hageman> ;Pediatric Annals. 2015 Mar 1
- 2 citationsEmergency Department Management of Pediatric Unprovoked Seizures and Status Epilepticus in the State of Illinois.Connie Taylor, Juan Piantino, Joseph R Hageman, Evelyn Lyons, Kathryn Janies, Daniel Leonard, Kent Kelley, Susan M. Fuchs> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2015 Feb 16
- Join now to see all