Dr. Donahue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Donahue's full profile
Office5170 US Route 60
Huntington, WV 25705Phone+1 304-528-4600Fax+1 304-399-2281
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- University of MarylandInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2008 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
- Cabell Huntington HospitalHuntington, West Virginia
- St. Mary's Medical CenterHuntington, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: