Overview of Dr. Murphy
Dr. Kerry Murphy, MD is a family physician in Mattituck, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center, Stony Brook Southampton Hospital, and NYU Winthrop Hospital.
Office11700 Main Road
Mattituck, NY 11952Fax(631) 963-4751
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Factors associated with syphilis seroprevalence in women with and at-risk for HIV infection in the Women's Interagency HIV Study (1994-2015).Kristal J. Aaron, Ilene Brill, Zenoria Causey-Pruitt, Kerry Murphy, Michael Augenbraun, Seble Kassaye, Joel Milam, Dominika Seidman, Audrey L. French, Stephen J. Gange...> ;Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2021 Jan 5
- 1 citationsAssociation between Use of Methadone, Other Central Nervous System Depressants, and QTc Interval–Prolonging Medications and Risk of Mortality in a Large Cohort of Wome...Bani Tamraz, Lori Reisner, Audrey L. French, Samuel T. King, Margaret A. Fischl, Igho Ofotokun, Angela D. M. Kashuba, Joel Milam, Kerry Murphy, Michael Augenbraun, Che...> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2019 Sep 1
- 12 citationsImpact of reproductive aging on the vaginal microbiome and soluble immune mediators in women living with and at-risk for HIV infection.Kerry Murphy, Marla J. Keller, Kathryn Anastos, Shada Sinclair, J. Cooper Devlin, Qiuhu Shi, Donald R. Hoover, Brian Starkman, Jamie McGillick, Caroline Mullis, Howard...> ;PLOS ONE. 2019 Apr 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: