Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109Phone(206) 520-5307
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2010
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Natural History and Biology of Long-Term Late Effects Following Hematopoietic Cell Transplant for Childhood Hematologic Malignancies Start of enrollment: 2015 Feb 01Christine Duncan, MD and K. Scott Baker, MD
- Umbrella Long-Term Follow-Up Protocol Start of enrollment: 2007 May 01Barnette, P.E.,Bernstein, J.,Bhakta, M.G.,Bhatia, S.,Boklan, J.L.,Bonilla, M.A.,Chang, E.,Chauvenet, A.R.,Cipkala, D.A.,Cooper, R.M.,Crouse, V.L.,Daghistani, D.,Deapen, D.,Felgenhauer, J.L.,Finklestein, J...
Publications & Presentations
- Long-Term Neurocognitive and Psychosocial Outcomes After Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Childhood Cancer Survivor Study ReportKristen J Stefanski, Julia S. Anixt, Pamela Goodman, Katherine Bowers, Wendy M. Leisenring, K. Scott Baker, Karen Burns, Rebecca M. Howell, Stella M. Davies, Leslie L....> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2021 Apr 6
- Blood and marrow transplantation during the emerging COVID-19 pandemic: the Seattle approach.Masumi Ueda Oshima, Brenda M. Sandmaier, Effie W. Petersdorf, Mary E.D. Flowers, Geoffrey R. Hill, Stephanie J. Lee, Frederick R. Appelbaum, Paul A. Carpenter, K. Scot...> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2021 Feb 1
- Prediction of Acute Graft versus Host Disease and Relapse by Endogenous Metabolomic Compounds in Patients Receiving Personalized Busulfan-Based Conditioning.Jeannine S. McCune, Jožefa S. McKiernan, Erik M. van Maarseveen, Alwin D. R. Huitema, Timothy W. Randolph, H. Joachim Deeg, Ryotaro Nakamura, K. Scott Baker> ;Journal of Proteome Research. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Reduced Intensity Conditioning for Hematopoietic Cell Transplant for HLH and Primary Immune Deficiencies: BMT CTN 1204Shalini Shenoy, K Scott Baker, Elizabeth O Stenger, Mary Eapen, Carl Allen, Lauri Burroughs, Philip Roehrs, Catherine M Bollard, Rabi Hanna, Jeffrey R Andolina, James ..., Blood
- Seattle Children's HospitalSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: