Dr. Grimes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office231 Albert Sabin Way, ML 0558
Cincinnati, OH 45267
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- IN State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsStatement for gastroesophageal reflux disease after peroral endoscopic myotomy from an international multicenter experience.Haruhiro Inoue, Hironari Shiwaku, Yasutoshi Kobayashi, Philip Wai Yan Chiu, Robert H. Hawes, Horst Neuhaus, Guido Costamagna, Stavros N. Stavropoulos, Norio Fukami, St...> ;Esophagus. 2020 Jan 1
- 10 citationsGastric myotomy length affects severity but not rate of post-procedure reflux: 3-year follow-up of a prospective randomized controlled trial of double-scope per-oral e...Kevin L Grimes, Robert Bechara, Yuto Shimamura, Haruo Ikeda, Haruhiro Inoue> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2020 Jul 1
- 13 citationsPeroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for complex achalasia and the POEM difficulty scoreRobert Bechara, Matthew Woo, Lawrence Hookey, Wiley Chung, Kevin L. Grimes, Haruo Ikeda, Manabu Onimaru, Kazuya Sumi, Jun Nakamura, Yoshitaka Hata, Shota Maruyama, Kun...> ;Digestive Endoscopy. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: