Dr. Michaels is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office248 Cox St
Mobile, AL 36604
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Michaels is an occupational medicine and preventive medicine physician in Mobile, AL. He received his medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He is experienced in medical review officer, civil surgeon, dot medical examiner, faa medical examiner class 1,2, and 3, and oguk medical examiner.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: