Dr. Gerhart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office535 N. Wilmot Rd
Tucson, AZ 85711Phone(520) 694-5437Fax(520) 694-6688
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Arizona State Castle Connolly, 2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsProtective effect of breastfeeding on recurrent cough in adulthoodKimberly Gerhart, Debra A. Stern, Stefano Guerra, Wayne J. Morgan, Fernando D. Martinez, Anne L. Wright> ;Thorax. 2018 May 21
- 1 citationsAssessment of Grating Acuity in Infants and Toddlers Using an Electronic Acuity Card: The Dobson CardKathleen M. Mohan, Joseph M. Miller, Erin M. Harvey, Kimberly Gerhart, Howard P. Apple, Deborah Apple, Jordana M. Smith, Amy L. Davis, Tina K. Leonard-Green, Irene Cam...> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 2016 Feb 2
- 6 citationsDuloxetine Withdrawal Syndrome in a NewbornNicole A. Abdy, Kimberly Gerhart> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2013 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: