Are you Dr. Lamberson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 West 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-630-6662Fax+1 317-630-2416
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimberly Lamberson, MD is a rheumatologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1987 - 1989
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Cleavage of type XI collagen fibers by gelatinase and by extracts of osteoarthritic canine cartilage.Smith, G. N., Hasty, K. A., Yu, L. P., Lamberson, K. S., Mickler, E. A., Brandt, K. D.> ;Matrix. 1991 Feb