Dr. Ayoub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-988-2501Fax+1 317-988-3243
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1996 - 1998
- Rutgers Health/Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Tanta University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn unusual case of primary angiitis of the central nervous system a case report and review of the literature.Labib W. Ayoub, Martin N. Herman> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 1998 Oct 1
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: