Dr. Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office651 E Prescott
Salina, KS 67401Phone(785) 825-7251Fax(785) 825-1605
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Conservative management for female urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse review 2013: Summary of the 5th international consultation on incontinence.Dumoulin, C.,Hunter, K. F.,Moore, K.,Bradley, C. S.,Burgio, K. L.,Hagen, S.,Imamura, M.,Thakar, R.,Williams, K.,Chambers, T.> ;Neurourol. Urodyn.. 2014 Nov 18
- Salina Regional Health CenterSalina, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: