Are you Dr. Violaris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeColumbia University Department Pediatrics
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 304-7250Fax(212) 544-1974
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimon Violaris, MD is a pediatrician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and Maryland.
Education & Training
- University of AthensClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsComparison of fluconazole and nystatin oral suspensions for prophylaxis of systemic fungal infection in very low birthweight infants.Kimon Violaris, Tracy Carbone, David A. Bateman, Olajide Olawepo, Brinda Doraiswamy, Meena LaCorte> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2010 Jan 1
- 39 citationsAbsence of an Increase in Cardiorespiratory Events After Diphtheria-Tetanus-Acellular Pertussis Immunization in Preterm Infants: A Randomized, Multicenter StudyTracy Carbone, Betty McEntire, Dmitry Kissin, Dorothy H. Kelly, Alfred Steinschneider, Kimon Violaris, Nilima Karamchandani> ;Pediatrics. 2008 May 1
- 28 citationsA Five‐Year Clinical Experience with 112 Blalock‐Taussig ShuntsJeffrey P. Gold, Kimon Violaris, Mary Allen Engle, Arthur A. Klein, Kathryn H. Ehlers, Samuel J. Lang, Aaron R. Levin, Frank Moran, John E. O'Loughlin, Michael S. Snyd...> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 1993 Jan 1