Dr. Kanji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone+1 678-817-6550Fax+1 678-817-6551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Endoscopic ambulatory surgery centers.Kiran Kanji> ;Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2005 Nov 1
- 71 citationsPrevalence and Significance of Autoantibodies in Patients With Non-Alcoholic SteatohepatitisScott J. Cotler, Kiran Kanji, Ali Keshavarzian, Donald M. Jensen, Shriram Jakate> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2004 Oct 1
- Perfusion and cold injury play an important role in liver preservation.Yuxin, C., Motomichi, S., Yasuaki, K., Yuji, W., Kanji, K.> ;Transplant Proc. 1998 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: