Dr. Hilgarth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-988-4570Fax+1 317-988-5385
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA Mexican man with "too much blood".Montaser Shaheen, Klaus A. Hilgarth, Donald R. Hawes, Sunil Badve, Asok C. Antony> ;Lancet. 2003 Sep 6
- Photo quiz. Cutaneous larva migrans.Klaus A. Hilgarth, Kenneth H. Fife, Herbert E Cushing> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1997 Aug 1
- 14 citationsThe synergistic effect of hypercholesterolemia and mechanical injury on intimal hyperplasia.Scott L. Stevens, Klaus Hilgarth, Una S. Ryan, Jeffrey D. Trachtenberg, Eric T. Choi, Allan D. Callow> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 1992 Jan 1
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: