Dr. Sinex is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-554-0000Fax+1 317-988-5385
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Innovation in Resident Core Oncology Education: Switching from an Inpatient Ward Rotation to a Hybrid Model of Inpatient Consultations and Outpatient Clinics.Jennifer M King, Reem Akel, Antoine N. Saliba, Cynthia Wei, Bilal Anouti, Naveen Manchanda, Noelle C. Sinex, Sara J. Grethlein, Mitchell Goldman> ;Journal of Cancer Education. 2021 May 14
- 8 citationsChief Resident for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety: A DescriptionLeeAnn M. Cox, Laura C. Fanucchi, Noelle C. Sinex, Alexander M. Djuricich, Lia S. Logio> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2014 Jun 1
- 40 citationsRandomized Trial of Web-based Training About Opioid Therapy for Chronic PainMark Sullivan, Barak Gaster, Joan Russo, Lynn Bowlby, Nicole Rocco, Noelle Sinex, Jeffrey Livovich, Harish Jasti, Robert M. Arnold> ;The Clinical Journal of Pain. 2010 Jul 1
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: