Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office809 82nd Pkwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Phone+1 910-815-5830Fax+1 910-815-5698
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsKalirin Promotes Neointimal Hyperplasia by Activating Rac in Smooth Muscle CellsJiao-Hui Wu, Alexander C. Fanaroff, Krishn C. Sharma, Liisa S. Smith, Leigh Brian, Betty A. Eipper, Richard E. Mains, Neil J. Freedman, Lisheng Zhang> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2013 Apr 1
- 38 citationsG Protein–Coupled Receptor Kinase-5 Attenuates Atherosclerosis by Regulating Receptor Tyrosine Kinases and 7-Transmembrane ReceptorsJiao-Hui Wu, Lisheng Zhang, Alexander C. Fanaroff, Xinjiang Cai, Krishn C. Sharma, Leigh Brian, Sabrina T. Exum, Sudha K. Shenoy, Karsten Peppel, Neil J. Freedman> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2012 Feb 1
- HCA South Atlantic - Grand Strand Medical CenterMyrtle Beach, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: