Dr. Olson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 V St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-3141
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Surgical Pathology, 2010 - 2011
- University of New MexicoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2005 - 2010
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsImpact of pre-analytical variables on deep learning accuracy in histopathology.Andrew D Jones, John Paul Graff, Morgan A. Darrow, Alexander D. Borowsky, Kristin A. Olson, Regina F Gandour-Edwards, Ananya Datta Mitra, Dongguang Wei, Guofeng Gao, B...> ;Histopathology. 2019 Jul 1
- 6 citationsEpigenetic changes of the thioredoxin system in the tx-j mouse model and in patients with Wilson disease.Charles E. Mordaunt, Noreene M. Shibata, Dorothy A. Kieffer, Anna Członkowska, Tomasz Litwin, Karl Heinz Weiss, Daniel Gotthardt, Kristin A. Olson, Dongguang Wei, Stew...> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 2018 Nov 15
- Dynamic PET of Human Liver Inflammation: Impact of Kinetic Modeling with Optimization-Derived Dual-Blood Input FunctionMichael T Corwin, Kristin A Olson, Souvik Sarkar> ;National Institutes of Health.
- Join now to see all
- School of Medicine Class of 2025 Begins Academic Journey (Video)August 4th, 2021
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: