Are you Dr. Welton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMultiCare Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Auburn
121 N Division St, Suite 310
Auburn, WA 98001Phone(734) 232-6343Fax(734) 647-3125
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristina Welton, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Auburn, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Colorado, and Michigan. She is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- University of ColoradoClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Pain Scores and Activity Tolerance in the Early Postoperative Period After Hip ArthroscopyLaylaa Ramos, Matthew J. Kraeutler, Eric Marty, K Linnea Welton, Tigran Garabekyan, Omer Mei-Dan> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2020 Oct 28
- The CU PAO: A Minimally Invasive, 2-Incision, Interlocking Periacetabular Osteotomy: Technique and Early Results.Omer Mei-Dan, K Linnea Welton, Matthew J. Kraeutler, David Young, Sivashanmugam Raju, Tigran Garabekyan> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2019 Aug 21
- Longitudinal versus transverse hip arthroscopy portal cosmesis: a case-control trial of simultaneous bilateral cases.Sina Babazadeh, Matthew J. Kraeutler, Tigran Garabekyan, K Linnea Welton, Omer Mei-Dan> ;Journal of Hip Preservation Surgery. 2019 Aug 1
- Join now to see all