Are you Dr. Young?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4805 Ne Glisan St
Portland, OR 97213Phone(503) 215-6029Fax(503) 215-6387
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristina (Hoot) Young, MD is a radiation oncologist in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. She is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, and Providence Milwaukie Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- Providence Health Services - OregonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Immunoscore in Rectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Young, K.,Crittenden, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Neoadjuvant immunoradiotherapy results in high rate of complete pathological response and clinical to pathological downstaging in locally advanced head and neck squamo...Rom Leidner, Marka R. Crittenden, Kristina H. Young, Hong Xiao, Yaping Wu, Marcus Couey, A. Patel, Allen C. Cheng, Amber L. Watters, Carlo Bifulco, George Morris, Less...> ;Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer. 2021 May 1
- Germinal center reactions in tertiary lymphoid structures associate with neoantigen burden, humoral immunity and long-term survivorship in pancreatic cancerAndrew J. Gunderson, Venkatesh Rajamanickam, Cynthia Bui, Brady Bernard, Joanna Pucilowska, Carmen Ballesteros-Merino, Mark Schmidt, Kayla McCarty, Michaela Philips, B...> ;OncoImmunology. 2021 Mar 17
- Transoral robotic surgery and neck dissection for HPV-positive oropharyngeal carcinoma: Importance of nodal count in survivalChi T. Viet, Eric J. Dierks, Allen C. Cheng, A. Patel, Shu-Ching Chang, Marcus Couey, Amber L. Watters, Thien Hoang, Hong D. Xiao, Marka R. Crittenden, Rom Leidner, St...> ;Oral Oncology. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Call for Improved Immune-Sparing Strategies for High-Dose RT for NSCLCJune 28th, 2019
- More Than Pink Walk Goes VirtualAugust 12th, 2020