Are you Dr. Breyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-1000Fax+1 925-838-6177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristine Breyer, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center and is a Fellow at UCSF School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2006 - 2008
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCritical Care Ultrasound: A Review for Practicing Nephrologists.Jennifer G. Wilson, Kristine E.W. Breyer> ;Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease. 2016 May 1
- Accuracy of the Lifebox pulse oximeter during hypoxia in healthy volunteers.Dubowitz, G.,Breyer, K.,Lipnick, M.,Sall, J. W.,Feiner, J.,Ikeda, K.,Macleod, D. B.,Bickler, P. E.> ;Anaesthesia. 2013 Aug 31
- Correlation of nipple aspiration and ductal lavage cytology with histopathologic findings for patients before scheduled breast biopsy examination.West, K.E., Wojcik, E.M., Dougherty, T.A., Siziopikou, K.P., Albain, K.S., Gabram, S.A.> ;Am J Surg. 2006 Jan
- SOAP Presents the 2016 Sol Shnider, M.D Obstetric Anesthesia MeetingMarch 10th, 2013
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California