Dr. Konopka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(800) 862-7284
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2009 - 2013
- Beaumont HealthResidency, General Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Thymoliposarcoma with sebaceous differentiation and MDM2 amplification.Daffolyn Rachael Fels Elliott, Jeffrey L. Myers, Kristine E. Konopka> ;Pathology International. 2021 Jul 2
- A novel swine model of the acute respiratory distress syndrome using clinically relevant injury exposuresMohamad H. Tiba, Brendan M. McCracken, Danielle C. Leander, Carmen I. Colmenero, Jean A. Nemzek, Michael W. Sjoding, Kristine E. Konopka, Thomas L. Flott, J. Scott Van...> ;Physiological Reports. 2021 May 1
- Utility of CDC Screening Guidelines and Autopsy Findings in Identifying Decedents Who Die of SARS-CoV-2 Infection.Kristine E. Konopka, Teresa Nguyen, Leigh Hlavaty, Omar Rayes, Carl J. Schmidt, Julia Dahl, Jeffrey L. Myers> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: