Dr. Kampert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1455 E Bert Kouns Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105Phone+1 318-798-4515Fax+1 318-798-4530
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2008 - 2010
- Keesler Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: