Are you Dr. Walton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office820 Jordan St
Shreveport, LA 71101Phone+1 318-221-0399Fax+1 318-221-1940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary (Sandel) Walton, MD is a rheumatologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. She is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier, and LifeCare Hospitals of Shreveport.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2009 - 2011
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2006 - 2007
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Mandate for care.Jane Barnsteiner, Joanne Disch, Mary K. Walton> ;Nursing Management. 2014 Oct 30
- 11 citationsPerson- and family-centred careMary K. Walton> ;British Journal of Nursing. 2014 Sep 24
- 4 citationsSupporting family caregivers: communicating with family caregivers.Mary K. Walton> ;The American Journal of Nursing. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Class of 2021: Retiring Chief Nurse Looks Back on COVID, and the Origins of Her CareApril 7th, 2021