Are you Dr. Fort?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Maplewood Ave
Ronceverte, WV 24970Phone+1 304-647-5642Fax+1 304-647-5708
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kyle Fort, MD is a board certified urologist in Ronceverte, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Virginia, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center, Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1983
- University of ToledoInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2008
- WV State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1978 - 1978
- OH State Medical License 1978 - 1984
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA retrospective analysis of the use of ureteral stents in children undergoing ureteroneocystotomyKyle F. Fort, Steven H. Selman, Kenneth A. Kropp> ;The Journal of Urology. 1983 Mar 1
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBeckley, West Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia