Are you Dr. Kowalkowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Maplewood Ave
Ronceverte, WV 24970Phone+1 304-647-5642Fax+1 304-647-5708
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Kowalkowski, MD is a board certified urologist in Ronceverte, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and Virginia. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center, Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Summersville Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Urology, 1986 - 1989
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2006
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMaximizing extraction of botulinum toxin type A from vialsDennis D. Dykstra, J. Michael Wieting, John R. McGuire, Thomas Kowalkowski> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2002 Nov 1
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia
- Summersville Regional Medical CenterSummersville, West Virginia
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBeckley, West Virginia