Dr. Halligan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Lake Ave N
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, & Critical Care
Worcester, MA 01655Phone(508) 334-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- National University of Ireland, GalwayMSc, BioInnovation-Medical Devices, 2013 - 2014
- University College of Dublin National Univ SOMClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsMolecular Phenotypes in Triple Negative Breast Cancer from African American Patients Suggest Targets for TherapyRobert Lindner, Catherine A.W. Sullivan, Onyinye Offor, Kimberly Lezon-Geyda, Kyle Halligan, Neal Fischbach, Mansi Shah, Veerle Bossuyt, Vincent P. Schulz, David Tuck,...> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Nov 18
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: