Are you Dr. Young?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1317 N Elm St
Greensboro, NC 27401Phone(336) 274-4285Fax(336) 268-9062
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kyle Young, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Greensboro, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSEQUENTIAL FEMALE ASSESSMENT DRIVES COMPLEX SEXUAL SELECTION ON BOWER SHAPE IN A CICHLID FISHKyle A. Young, Martin J. Genner, Marcel P. Haesler, Domino A. Joyce> ;Evolution. 2010 Aug 1
- 86 citationsThe accumulation of reproductive incompatibilities in African cichlid fish.Rike B. Stelkens, Kyle A. Young, Ole Seehausen> ;Evolution. 2010 Mar 1
- 60 citationsMorphological Diversity and the Roles of Contingency, Chance and Determinism in African Cichlid RadiationsKyle A. Young, Jos Snoeks, Ole Seehausen> ;PLOS ONE. 2009 Mar 9
- Join now to see all