- Dr. L Paul Brief, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Orangeburg, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Hospital Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute
- New York Medical College
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License2011 - 2015
- NY State Medical License1965 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Peroneal nerve injury with foot drop complicating ankle sprain--a series of four cases with review of the literature. Brief, J.M., Brief, R., Ergas, E., Brief, L.P., Brief, A.A.; Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis. 2009.
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: report of 146 cases. Brief, R., Brief, L.P.; Mt Sinai J Med. 2000 Sep.
- Lateral patellar instability: treatment with a combined open-arthroscopic approach. Brief, L. P.; Arthroscopy. 1993.
- Register to See 5 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- MVP Healthcare HMO
- MVP Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Leopold Brief, Dr. Leopold Brief, MD, Dr. L Brief, Dr. Leopold Paul Brief