Dr. Talbott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5060 MEADOWOOD MALL CIR STE 200
Reno, NV 89502Phone+1 775-348-4790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2006 - 2008
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Role of biomarkers in incisional hernias.Salameh, J. R., Talbott, L. M., May, W., Gosheh, B., Vig, P. J., McDaniel, D. O.> ;Am Surg. 2007 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: