Are you Dr. Kalanges?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Newlands Cir
Reno, NV 89509Phone(775) 843-6665
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lauri Kalanges, MD is a plastic surgeon in Reno, Nevada. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Florida, and Virginia.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1991 - 1993
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 1992 - 2015
- TX State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPlatypnea-orthodeoxia: an unusual indication for surgical closure of a patent foramen ovale.Kevin D. Murray, Lauri K. Kalanges, Jeffrey E. Weiland, Philip F. Binkley, E. Paul Howanitz, Timothy A. Galbraith, P.David Myerowitz> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 1991 Mar 1
- 1 citationsThe role of beta receptors in the peripheral vasculature of calves with a total artificial heart.Lauri K. Kalanges, Kevin D. Murray, Philip F. Binkley, Howanitz Ep, Timothy A. Galbraith, Kim M. Watson, Patty A. Lowe, Paul D. Myerowitz> ;Asaio Journal. 1989 Jul 1
- Effect of a total artificial heart on adaptive hormonal responses in humans with end-stage heart failure.Murray, K. D., Myerowitz, P. D., Watson, K. M., Lowe, P. A., Kalanges, L. K., Howanitz, E. P., Galbraith, T. A.> ;ASAIO Trans. 1989 Jul 01
- Join now to see all