Dr. Jellinek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11209 Brockway Road
Truckee, CA 96161Phone+1 530-587-8600Fax+1 530-587-8606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1976
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSchmerztherapie bei suchtmittelabhängigen PatientenC. Hampel, M. Schenk, H. Göbel, I. Gralow, Sabine M. Grüsser, C. Jellinek, Gernot Ernst, K. Hermanns, J. Gölz, W. Poser, M. Strumpf, Edmund Neugebauer, Claudia Spies> ;Schmerz. 2006 Sep 1
- Tahoe Forest Hospital DistrictTruckee, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: