Dr. Parameswaran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8714 Fifth Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11219Phone+1 718-630-8600Fax+1 718-630-8610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2010 - 2013
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Bangalore UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Using the multiphase optimization strategy (MOST) framework to optimize an intervention to increase COVID-19 testing for Black and Latino/Hispanic frontline essential ...Marya Gwadz, Charles M Cleland, Maria Lizardo, Robert L Hawkins, Greg Bangser, Lalitha Parameswaran, Victoria Stanhope, Jennifer A Robinson, Shristi Karim, Tierra Holl...> ;BMC public health. 2022 Jun 21
- 5 citationsEfficacy and Safety of COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma in Hospitalized Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Mila B Ortigoza, Hyunah Yoon, Keith S Goldfeld, Andrea B Troxel, Johanna P Daily, Yinxiang Wu, Yi Li, Danni Wu, Gia F Cobb, Gillian Baptiste, Mary O'Keeffe, Marilou O ...> ;JAMA internal medicine. 2022 Feb 1
- Diagnostic and management considerations in the modern patient with AIDS: a case of concurrent disseminated Kaposi sarcoma and colesional Cryptococcus neoformans.Samuel C. Williams, Jacob Sweeney, Lalitha Parameswaran> ;Case Reports. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: