Overview of Dr. Nazzal
Dr. Lama Nazzal, MD is a nephrologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Office222 East 41st Street
New York, NY 10017Fax(212) 263-9701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2011 - 2013
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- Descriptive Analysis of Gut Microbiome Alterations in Hyperoxaluric Patients Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
- Bucillamine Phase 2 Trial in Patients With Cystinuria
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsMicrobiome perturbation by oral vancomycin reduces plasma concentration of two gut-derived uremic solutes, indoxyl sulfate and p-cresyl sulfate, in end-stage renal dis...Lama Nazzal, Julia Roberts, Prabhjot Singh, Sachin R. Jhawar, Albert Matalon, Zhan Gao, Robert S. Holzman, Len Liebes, Martin J. Blaser, Jerome Lowenstein> ;Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2017 Nov 1
- 26 citationsOxalobacter formigenes -associated host features and microbial community structures examined using the American Gut ProjectMenghan Liu, Hyunwook Koh, Zachary D. Kurtz, Thomas Battaglia, Amanda PeBenito, Huilin Li, Lama Nazzal, Martin J. Blaser> ;Microbiome. 2017 Aug 25
- 16 citationsThe role of the microbiome in kidney stone formation.Mansi Mehta, David S. Goldfarb, Lama Nazzal> ;International Journal of Surgery. 2016 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Study Suggests Oral Antibiotics May Increase Kidney Stone RiskMay 10th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: