Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11590 N Meridian St
Carmel, IN 46032Phone+1 317-948-7450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lan Chen, MD is a Child Neurologist in Carmel, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, California, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital, and Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1984
- National Taiwan University College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe frequency spectrum of sympathetic nerve activity and arrhythmogenicity in ambulatory dogsXiao Liu, Yuan Yuan, Johnson Wong, Guannan Meng, Akira Ueoka, Leanne M. Woiewodski, Lan S. Chen, Changyu Shen, Xiaochun Li, Shien-Fong Lin, Thomas H. Everett, Peng She...> ;Heart Rhythm. 2021 Mar 1
- CCmed: Cross-condition mediation analysis for identifying replicable trans-associations mediated by cis-gene expression.Fan Yang, Kevin J. Gleason, Jiebiao Wang, Jubao Duan, Xin He, Brandon L. Pierce, Lin Chen> ;Bioinformatics. 2021 Sep 9
- 16 citationsMechanism of forkhead transcription factors binding to a novel palindromic DNA site.Jun Li, Shuyan Dai, Xiaojuan Chen, Xujun Liang, Lingzhi Qu, Longying Jiang, Ming Guo, Zhan Zhou, Hudie Wei, Huajun Zhang, Zhuchu Chen, Lin Chen, Yongheng Chen> ;Nucleic Acids Research. 2021 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana