Are you Dr. Faddis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1225 E Centerton Blvd
Centerton, AR 72719Phone(479) 795-1301Fax(479) 795-1304
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lance Faddis, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Centerton, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Rogers and Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Intracranial resistive index (RI) values in normal term infants during the first day of life.Allison, J. W., Faddis, L. A., Kinder, D. L., Roberson, P. K., Glasier, C. M., Seibert, J. J.> ;Pediatr Radiol. 2000 Sep