Dr. Patten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNorth Memorial Medical Center
3300 Oakdale Ave. N.
Robbinsdale, MN 55422Phone+1 763-581-9700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- HealthPartners Institute/Regions HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow ACEP, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsInsulin versus vasopressin and epinephrine to treat β-blocker toxicityJoel S. Holger, Kristin M. Engebretsen, Sandy J. Fritzlar, Lane C Patten, Carson R. Harris, Thomas J. Flottemesch> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2007 Jan 1
- 4 citationsRectus abdominus myonecrosis: an unrecognized complication of rectus sheath hematoma.Lane C. Patten, Samir S. Awad, David H. Berger, Shawn P. Fagan> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2005 Aug 1
- 12 citationsRole of proteases in pancreatic carcinoma.Lane C. Patten, David H. Berger> ;World Journal of Surgery. 2005 Feb 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: