Dr. Manney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17705 Hutchins Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55345Phone+1 952-401-8300Fax+1 952-401-8246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- MN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The plasma membrane H(+)-ATPase gene family in Arabidopsis: genomic sequence of AHA10 which is expressed primarily in developing seeds.Harper, J. F., Manney, L., Sussman, M. R.> ;Mol Gen Genet. 1994 Sep 28
- The Arabidopsis thaliana plasma membrane H(+)-ATPase multigene family. Genomic sequence and expression of a third isoform.Harper, J. F., Manney, L., DeWitt, N. D., Yoo, M. H., Sussman, M. R.> ;J Biol Chem. 1990 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: