Dr. Tamas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Austin, TX 78746
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of CanadaSpecialist Certificate in Neurosurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellowship Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Matsumae International Foundation Award
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- CHI Health ImmanuelOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: