Dr. Magnelli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDrexel Coll of Med/Hahnemann Sch of Med
Philadelphia, PA 19019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Characterizing a CT esophagram protocol after flexible endoscopic diverticulotomy for Zenker's diverticulum: a retrospective series.Debdeep Banerjee, Laura L Magnelli, Mailin Oliva, Neha Malik, Brittney M Ginsburg, Joseph R Grajo, Tony S Brar, Donevan R Westerveld, Dennis Yang, Peter V Draganov> ;Translational gastroenterology and hepatology. 2022 Jan 1
- Association between nuclear grade of renal cell carcinoma and the aorta-lesion-attenuation-differenceJoseph R. Grajo, Nikhil V. Batra, Shahab Bozorgmehri, Laura L. Magnelli, Padraic O'Malley, Russell Terry, Li-Ming Su, Paul L. Crispen> ;Abdominal Radiology. 2021 Aug 31
- 1 citationsValidation of aorta–lesion–attenuation difference on preoperative contrast-enhanced computed tomography scan to differentiate between malignant and benign oncocytic re...Joseph R. Grajo, Nikhil V. Batra, Shahab Bozorgmehri, Laura L. Magnelli, Jonathan Pavlinec, Padraic O'Malley, Li-Ming Su, Paul L. Crispen> ;Abdominal Radiology. 2021 Mar 4
- Join now to see all
- UF Health Shands HospitalGainesville, Florida
- North Florida/South Georgia Veteran's Health SystemGainesville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: