Dr. McClellan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
Ob Gyn Dept
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-5550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1999 - 2000
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 1999
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Expectant management in spontaneous preterm premature rupture of membranes between 14 and 24 weeks' gestation.Sandy J. Falk, Laura J Campbell, Aviva Lee-Parritz, Amy Cohen, Jeffrey L. Ecker, Louise Wilkins-Haug, Ellice Lieberman> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2004 Oct 1
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: