Are you Dr. Moss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-4818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Laura Moss, MD is a board certified neurologist in Spokane, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Oregon.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry, 2002 - 2003
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Female behaviour drives expression and evolution of gustatory receptors in butterflies.Briscoe, A. D.,Macias-Muñoz, A.,Kozak, K. M.,Walters, J. R.,Yuan, F.,Jamie, G. A.,Martin, S. H.,Dasmahapatra, K. K.,Ferguson, L. C.,Mallet, J.,Jacquin-Joly, E.,Jiggins...> ;PLoS Genet.. 2013 Jul
- Evolution of the insect yellow gene family.Ferguson, L.C., Green, J., Surridge, A., Jiggins, C.D.> ;Mol Biol Evol. 2011 Jan
- Shared and divergent expression domains on mimetic Heliconius wings.Ferguson, L.C., Jiggins, C.D.> ;Evol Dev. 2009-09-01
- Join now to see all
- Assessment Report Commercial in Confidence Stripped Version for ConsultationMay 22nd, 2017