Are you Dr. Pary?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-2894Fax(509) 474-2895
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Luis Pary, MD is a board certified neurologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Virginia, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital and is a Neurologist in Spokane at Washington and is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital..
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2003 - 2004
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- MetroWest Medical Center-Framingham Union HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade Federal do Rio de JaneiroClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- SD State Medical License 1900 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neuromuscular Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVasculitic mononeuritis multiplex induced by valacyclovir.Luis F. Pary, Angela Henszel, Praful Kelkar> ;Neurology. 2004 May 25
- 16 citationsTraumatic internal carotid artery dissection associated with taekwondo.Luis F. Pary, Robert L. Rodnitzky> ;Neurology. 2003 Apr 22
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Veterans Affairs Medical CenterProvidence, Rhode Island