Are you Dr. Adams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3001 St Anthony Way
Cayuse, OR 97801Phone+1 541-278-4755Fax+1 541-966-9570
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Adams, MD is a board certified pathologist in Cayuse, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Montana, and Washington. He is affiliated with CHI St. Anthony Hospital, Good Shepherd Health Care System, and Grande Ronde Hospital.
Education & Training
- UnityPoint Health PeoriaResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1979 - 1983
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at PeoriaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 1994 - 2020
- MT State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- MS State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- AR State Medical License 1984 - 2008
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- CHI St. Anthony HospitalPendleton, Oregon
- Good Shepherd Health Care SystemHermiston, Oregon
- Grande Ronde HospitalLa Grande, Oregon
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker CityBaker City, Oregon