Dr. Budnick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office838 Nancy Way
Westfield, NJ 07090Phone(908) 370-4675
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Budnick is a preventive medicine physician in Newark, NJ. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 40 years. He specializes in occupational medicine and public health & general preventive medicine.
Education & Training
- New York City Department of Health and Mental HygieneResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1986
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 1994
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Work-Related Trypanosoma cruzi Exposures.Lawrence D Budnick, Bryan W Bocco, Susan P Montgomery> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2019 Oct 1
- Influenza immunization among resident physicians in an urban teaching hospital.Mubdiul Ali Imtiaz, Lawrence D. Budnick, Andrew Berman> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2016 Apr 1
- REGARDING HEALTH AWARENESS DAYS.Lawrence D. Budnick> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2015 Sep 10
- Join now to see all
- New York Academy of MedicineFellow
- Overlook Medical CenterSummit, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: