Are you Dr. Neubrander?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office485a Route 1 S
Iselin, NJ 08830Phone(732) 726-1222Fax(732) 726-1228
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Neubrander, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Iselin, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1979 - 1979
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1975 - 1978
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2002
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 1991
Publications & Presentations
- Compounding pharmacies and the successful treatment of autism.James A Neubrander> ;International journal of pharmaceutical compounding. 2005 Nov 1
- 114 citationsMetabolic biomarkers of increased oxidative stress and impaired methylation capacity in children with autismS. Jill James, Paul Cutler, Stepan Melnyk, Stefanie Jernigan, Laurette Janak, David W. Gaylor, James Neubrander> ;The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2004 Dec 1
- Children with Autism Deserve Education, but I Don’t Support C.A.D.EJune 17th, 2019