Dr. Burgart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 353-6739Fax(612) 353-6739
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDataset for pathology reporting of colorectal cancer: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR)Maurice B. Loughrey, Fleur Webster, Mark J. Arends, Ian Brown, Lawrence J. Burgart, Chris Cunningham, Jean-François Fléjou, Sanjay Kakar, Richard Kirsch, Motohiro Koji...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2021 Jul 7
- Diagnostic Challenges of Focal Nodular Hyperplasia: Interobserver Variability, Accuracy, and the Utility of Glutamine Synthetase ImmunohistochemistryDaniel J. Rowan, Daniela S. Allende, Andrew M. Bellizzi, Ryan M. Gill, Xiuli Liu, Catriona McKenzie, Roger K. Moreira, Taofic Mounajjed, Samar M. Said, Maria Westerhof...> ;Histopathology. 2021 Jun 3
- 6 citationsCharacterization of Novel Injectable Lifting Agents Used in Colonic Polyp Removal: An Emerging Amyloid Mimic.Maryam Kherad Pezhouh, Lawrence J. Burgart, Kenrry Chiu, David A. Cohen, Danielle Hutchings, Schuyler O. Sanderson, Maryam Shirazi, Peter P. Stanich, Christopher J. Va...> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 Jan 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: