Are you Dr. Camras?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
(Mcgaw Ent., Rm. 47)
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-5221Fax(708) 216-0899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Camras, MD is a board certified radiologist in Maywood, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and California. He is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1979 - 1980
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1977 - 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDirect cervical internal carotid access for GDC treatment of an ophthalmic origin carotid aneurysm.Robert A. Koenigsberg, Victor A. Aletich, Lawrence R. Camras, Gerard Debrun, James I. Ausman> ;Surgical Neurology. 1999 May 1
- 7 citationsCervical vertebral arteriovenous fistula balloon embolization in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 1Robert A. Koenigsberg, Victor A. Aletich, Gerard Debrun, Lawrence R. Camras, James I. Ausman> ;Surgical Neurology. 1997 Mar 1
- 5 citationsPineal region: rare location of a cavernous haemangioma.Konstantin V. Slavin, Manuel Dujovny, Larry W. McDonald, Lawrence R. Camras, James I. Ausman> ;Neurological Research. 1994 Apr 1