Are you Dr. Sheikh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Loyola University Medical Center, Dept. Of Radiology
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-5204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Sheikh, MD is a board certified radiologist in Maywood, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Tennessee, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Radiology, 1998 - 2002
- Edward W Sparrow HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Calciphylaxis: a case series and the role of radiology in diagnosis.Bonchak, J. G.,Park, K. K.,Vethanayagamony, T.,Sheikh, M. M.,Winterfield, L. S.> ;Int. J. Dermatol.. 2015 Nov 01
- New Modalities for Evaluation and Surveillance of Complex Renal Cysts.Ellimoottil, C.,Greco, K. A.,Hart, S.,Patel, T.,Sheikh, M. M.,Turk, T. M.,Flanigan, R. C.> ;J. Urol.. 2014 Jul 30