Dr. Hopp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8641 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 275-7848Fax(310) 659-8033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 1997
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1992
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsCOVID-19: Review of a 21st Century Pandemic from Etiology to Neuro-psychiatric Implications.Vicky Yamamoto, Joe Bolanos, John Fiallos, Susanne E. Strand, Kevin Morris, Sanam Shahrokhinia, Tim R. Cushing, Lawrence Hopp, Ambooj Tiwari, Robert J. Hariri, Rick So...> ;Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 2020 Jan 1
- 11 citationsPolycarbonate membrane impression cytology: evidence for fluorescein staining in normal and dry eye corneasSumeer Thinda, Puneeta K Sikh, Lawrence M Hopp, Ben J. Glasgow> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2010 Apr 1
- 15 citationsInterface fluid syndrome in laser in situ keratomileusis after complicated trabeculectomyShin J. Kang, Daniel G. Dawson, Lawrence M. Hopp, Ingo Schmack, Hans E. Grossniklaus, Henry F. Edelhauser> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2006 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: